Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lake Mary Events Center in Lake Mary, Florida

It's been ages and ages since I've updated! Who would have guessed that planning a wedding and getting a new job would mean that there was no time for blogging! I've finally nailed down a venue... the Lake Mary Events Center in Lake Mary, Florida. I chose this place for several reasons.




1) It has a lawn on a lake, an indoor rotunda with lake view, indoor ballroom with lake view and hello, did I mention its on the lake?
2) LMEC lets you choose from several caterers so it works within every budget
3) The color palette is very neutral which allows for a lot of flexibility with themes/color schemes.
4) It's a city run/owned location so it's much less pricey than venues of the same caliber. 


Check out this Black & White Wedding at LMEC and this Pale Blue Wedding that was featured on Style Me Pretty. A friend of a friend also got married at LMEC, check out her fun Purple & Green affair. I know I said I was changing my color scheme, but we're back to Blush & Gold now for sure! I'm just so happy I've finally booked our venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment