Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet BrideByYourSide & Inspiration Board

Introductions are in order. I'm SA, soon to be SW if all goes as planned. I am so excited to be sharing in the planning process with you.


If you're one of those brides who religiously visits oncewed, stylemepretty and 100layercake then we're more alike than you know. 


If you love design, photography, food, music, good parties, and above all your fiance-- then BrideByYourSide will be a great resource and friend in your wedding planning process.


Disclaimer: I am new to the blogging world so please have patience with me! I may not know how to blog, but I do know weddings. I hope to be a fast learner.


One thing I do know is that posts without pictures are no fun. Below is the inspiration board for my wedding. I'm aiming for an Ethereal, Romantic and Intimate vibe. I also have a soft spot for anything that has a rustic or garden feel to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment