Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Florida Wedding Venues

MW and I decided on Florida for our wedding for a few reasons. One of the major contributing factors was that it's a place where people can come for our wedding and a great vacation. Our guests can visit Disney World, Florida Beaches, NASA, Universal Studios, Sea World and many more interesting places.


Last summer I visited the Royal Crest Room in St.Cloud. It looks like an excellent venue, and the prices are extremely competitive. Jamie, the woman who showed my mom and I around, was friendly and answered all of our questions. Here are some photos...






Another venue that I'd like to see on my trip to FL this summer is Casa Feliz. Arthur's Catering is the exclusive caterer for Casa Feliz, and is said to be the absolute best in FL. I will definitely have to check it out. It looks incredible in photos.



1 comment:

  1. So chic Florida wedding spots! I am in love with all these decorations of these spots. The last one is my most favorite. I would love to have such charming night decorations for my indoor ceremony that will be held at local wedding venues Chicago. We desire to have lots of lighting decorations and you have shared truly inspirational ideas for that.

    ReplyDelete